Lords Of Beer Mug Envy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is just our Guild Forum For Dungeons N Dragons Online

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Playlist

Top posters
Mehdik
Making LOBME a mark of distinguishment Vote_lcapMaking LOBME a mark of distinguishment Voting_barMaking LOBME a mark of distinguishment Vote_rcap 
Cosplayer
Making LOBME a mark of distinguishment Vote_lcapMaking LOBME a mark of distinguishment Voting_barMaking LOBME a mark of distinguishment Vote_rcap 
Czarine
Elífré
IronCheese
Nigglebaun
Jagal
Sammi
Corrig
Kiyokonoyume
Latest topics
» finally back home
Making LOBME a mark of distinguishment EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:15 pm by Nebuchanezzar

» Temporary Resignation
Making LOBME a mark of distinguishment EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:35 pm by Sammi

» Batman!!!!!!
Making LOBME a mark of distinguishment EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:13 am by Sammi

» Snausages!
Making LOBME a mark of distinguishment EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:49 am by IronCheese

» Collectibles
Making LOBME a mark of distinguishment EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:18 pm by Sammi

» WTB: Royal Guards Mask
Making LOBME a mark of distinguishment EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:10 pm by Sammi

» Cetxim WF Pally True Reincarnated
Making LOBME a mark of distinguishment EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:28 am by IronCheese

» Neb's hand-me-downs
Making LOBME a mark of distinguishment EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:49 am by Sammi

» Random Questions and Help
Making LOBME a mark of distinguishment EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:56 pm by Sammi

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Making LOBME a mark of distinguishment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jagal
Board Noob
Board Noob
Jagal

Gil : 41

Making LOBME a mark of distinguishment Empty
PostSubject: Making LOBME a mark of distinguishment   Making LOBME a mark of distinguishment EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:04 pm

LOBME is already a faily large guild. ATM we´ve got something like 180 guildmembers? I don´t know the exact number. We are not very good organized and I kinda feel like our ranks are full of random people, who doesn´t really seem interested in involving themselves in the guild and taking part in the shaping and improvement of it. The guild chat is kinda like general. A room full of strangers. I will try to run more guild groups to get to know yall better. To get to the point here are some things I would like LOBME to be about:
- Being in LOBME should carry on it´s name a mark of distinguishment.
- No matter what rank or level, you should be able to count on the LOBME.
- When you see a LOBME you´d know that you can count on that guy/girl to be a constructive team member and effectively do his/her job, because he´s/she´s a LOBME. That´s a mark of distinguishment.

Tell me your thoughts on the matter on this thread.
Back to top Go down
Elífré
Board Noob
Board Noob
Elífré

Gil : 47

PostSubject: Re: Making LOBME a mark of distinguishment   Making LOBME a mark of distinguishment EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:40 pm

I think this is a great idea, and to help ensure that guild groups are effective, I plan to create some Rules of Engagement. These can and may be altered by the leaders of the guild to suit everyone, but are rules that prettymuch will say don't be a complete idiot when running a quest. I suggest everyone take a look at them once they're created.
Back to top Go down
Czarine
Admin
Admin
Czarine

Gil : 82

PostSubject: Re: Making LOBME a mark of distinguishment   Making LOBME a mark of distinguishment EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:38 am

Go Jagal Go Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://lobme.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making LOBME a mark of distinguishment   Making LOBME a mark of distinguishment Empty

Back to top Go down

Making LOBME a mark of distinguishment
Page 1 of 1