Lords Of Beer Mug Envy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is just our Guild Forum For Dungeons N Dragons Online

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Playlist

Top posters
Mehdik
Attack at Fort Hood Vote_lcapAttack at Fort Hood Voting_barAttack at Fort Hood Vote_rcap 
Cosplayer
Attack at Fort Hood Vote_lcapAttack at Fort Hood Voting_barAttack at Fort Hood Vote_rcap 
Czarine
Elífré
IronCheese
Nigglebaun
Jagal
Sammi
Corrig
Kiyokonoyume
Latest topics
» finally back home
Attack at Fort Hood EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:15 pm by Nebuchanezzar

» Temporary Resignation
Attack at Fort Hood EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:35 pm by Sammi

» Batman!!!!!!
Attack at Fort Hood EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:13 am by Sammi

» Snausages!
Attack at Fort Hood EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:49 am by IronCheese

» Collectibles
Attack at Fort Hood EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:18 pm by Sammi

» WTB: Royal Guards Mask
Attack at Fort Hood EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:10 pm by Sammi

» Cetxim WF Pally True Reincarnated
Attack at Fort Hood EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:28 am by IronCheese

» Neb's hand-me-downs
Attack at Fort Hood EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:49 am by Sammi

» Random Questions and Help
Attack at Fort Hood EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:56 pm by Sammi

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Attack at Fort Hood

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ScottyJoints
Board Noob
Board Noob

Gil : 8

Attack at Fort Hood Empty
PostSubject: Attack at Fort Hood   Attack at Fort Hood EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:50 pm

I would like everyone to observe a moment of silence for the soldiers lost in Fort Hood. Whether you agree with what's going on these days, or with the government, or whatever bs you're hopped up on, these soldiers are the men and women that volunteered to bleed so that you don't have to pay the cost of freedom. These are the men and women that grind the suckage of military life. Believe it or not being in the military isn't like playing Call of Duty, you don't get to just save and exit when you're bored with it. And if nothing else, a moment of silence for those that don't get to go home for Christmas because they were killed here at home doesn't seem like too much of a sacrifice on your part.

I post this with tears in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mehdik
Co Leader
Co Leader
Mehdik

Gil : 116

PostSubject: a great debt.   Attack at Fort Hood EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:29 pm

I too heard of the atrocity at Ft. Hood. I am deeply saddened by this needless loss of good people. We all owe a great debt to our fighting men and women. It is indeed because of them that we can come on this game and crush our rivals. Thank you for this post. I come from a military family, and we each one of us thank you for your continued support.

/salute
Semper Fi
Carry On

-Mehdik
(co-leader)

Last edited by Mehdik on Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : made it better)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShogaNinja
Sammi
Board Noob
Board Noob
Sammi

Gil : 32

PostSubject: Re: Attack at Fort Hood   Attack at Fort Hood EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 9:07 pm

I know I'm a little late on this post, but, I thought I'd pay my respects by saying something. I'm an Aussie, and truthfully down here our Military doesn't get all that much attention. I mean, sure, we got updates on the news, and the usual stuff, but most of the time its over looked. This (Attack at Fort Hood), however, did make our news. I know, or I highly doubt, anyone effected by what happened will ever read this, but I'm going to say it anyway. I wish all the families effected find some peace (For want of a better word) in knowing that their loved ones were injured, or worse, fighting for their country, even though in this case it was on home soil.

May those lost in this incident, the current wars, or any war, rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
https://lobme.rpg-board.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&am
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack at Fort Hood   Attack at Fort Hood Empty

Back to top Go down

Attack at Fort Hood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lords Of Beer Mug Envy :: Community Board :: Off Topic-
Jump to: