Lords Of Beer Mug Envy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is just our Guild Forum For Dungeons N Dragons Online

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Playlist

Top posters
Mehdik
How To Apply & Whats needed Vote_lcapHow To Apply & Whats needed Voting_barHow To Apply & Whats needed Vote_rcap 
Cosplayer
How To Apply & Whats needed Vote_lcapHow To Apply & Whats needed Voting_barHow To Apply & Whats needed Vote_rcap 
Czarine
Elífré
IronCheese
Nigglebaun
Jagal
Sammi
Corrig
Kiyokonoyume
Latest topics
» finally back home
How To Apply & Whats needed EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:15 pm by Nebuchanezzar

» Temporary Resignation
How To Apply & Whats needed EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:35 pm by Sammi

» Batman!!!!!!
How To Apply & Whats needed EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:13 am by Sammi

» Snausages!
How To Apply & Whats needed EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:49 am by IronCheese

» Collectibles
How To Apply & Whats needed EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:18 pm by Sammi

» WTB: Royal Guards Mask
How To Apply & Whats needed EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:10 pm by Sammi

» Cetxim WF Pally True Reincarnated
How To Apply & Whats needed EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:28 am by IronCheese

» Neb's hand-me-downs
How To Apply & Whats needed EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:49 am by Sammi

» Random Questions and Help
How To Apply & Whats needed EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:56 pm by Sammi

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How To Apply & Whats needed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Czarine
Admin
Admin
Czarine

Gil : 82

How To Apply & Whats needed Empty
PostSubject: How To Apply & Whats needed   How To Apply & Whats needed EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:12 am

Ok Greetings All Its your leader here Czarine ok and well as you see the forum is up and running so we are gonna need a staff team to maintain the forum when im not around so simply im gonna need you all too apply and see who gets chosen for staff positions

Now what you need to do to apply is Make your application Template Like this

Name:
How long you been playing DDO:
How Much experience you got:
Do you have the Patience to help ppl:
What can you do to help the guild:
What times are you usually online and how long for:
Anything else youd like to include:

Simply answer all that and i will log in alot to read applications Thanks for taking the time see ya in game
Back to top Go down
https://lobme.rpg-board.net
Mehdik
Co Leader
Co Leader
Mehdik

Gil : 116

PostSubject: Level Requirements   How To Apply & Whats needed EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:09 pm

We prefer that all starting members be level 5 or greater. Of course there are exceptions to every rule, but as a general rule of thumb it takes as long as level 5 to have any skill in the game whatsoever, or to even know if you like it, and desire to be in a guild.

Please attempt to recruit only Level 5 or greater toons into LoBME to avoid problems related to inexperience and lack of understanding of the game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShogaNinja
ScottyJoints
Board Noob
Board Noob

Gil : 8

PostSubject: I'll volunteer   How To Apply & Whats needed EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 10:16 pm

Name: Dreagin, Gazinol
Playing DDO: Good lil while now, not sure to be honest. Long enough Smile
Experience: I've studied a broad or two
Patience: A lil. Stupid people tend to piss me off. People looking for information I don't mind at all.
Help the guild: Whatever is asked of me, to the best of my ability
Usually online: Daily, good few hours. Long enough to be helpful
Errata included: You know me baby I'm here to help the guild however I can. I see guild membership as a commitment, and rank within a guild as a responsibility to it's members.
Back to top Go down
Czarine
Admin
Admin
Czarine

Gil : 82

PostSubject: Re: How To Apply & Whats needed   How To Apply & Whats needed EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:46 am

nice nice will decide on forum mods later
Back to top Go down
https://lobme.rpg-board.net
IamPICKL

PostSubject: Application!   How To Apply & Whats needed EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:00 am

Name: Iampicklegod
Where from: United States. That's all you need to know. Shocked
How long you been playing DDO: About two months.
How Much experience you got: I'm level 11...
Do you have the Patience to help ppl: Yeah, but I will be more patient if I'm getting SOME exp or SOME favor.
What can you do to help the guild: I can help with quests and give others advice, and vice versa.
What times are you usually online and how long for: Well I'm online on weekends for about 4-5 hours at a time, from 8 AM to 10 PM. Weekdays, I may be on for 1-3 hours at the end of the day.
Anything else youd like to include: Don't let my age be the judge of me, I'm a good player! rabbit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Apply & Whats needed   How To Apply & Whats needed Empty

Back to top Go down

How To Apply & Whats needed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lords Of Beer Mug Envy :: Membergroup Area :: Members Area-
Jump to: