Lords Of Beer Mug Envy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is just our Guild Forum For Dungeons N Dragons Online

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Playlist

Top posters
Mehdik
Random Questions and Help Vote_lcapRandom Questions and Help Voting_barRandom Questions and Help Vote_rcap 
Cosplayer
Random Questions and Help Vote_lcapRandom Questions and Help Voting_barRandom Questions and Help Vote_rcap 
Czarine
Elífré
IronCheese
Nigglebaun
Jagal
Sammi
Corrig
Kiyokonoyume
Latest topics
» finally back home
Random Questions and Help EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:15 pm by Nebuchanezzar

» Temporary Resignation
Random Questions and Help EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:35 pm by Sammi

» Batman!!!!!!
Random Questions and Help EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:13 am by Sammi

» Snausages!
Random Questions and Help EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:49 am by IronCheese

» Collectibles
Random Questions and Help EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:18 pm by Sammi

» WTB: Royal Guards Mask
Random Questions and Help EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:10 pm by Sammi

» Cetxim WF Pally True Reincarnated
Random Questions and Help EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:28 am by IronCheese

» Neb's hand-me-downs
Random Questions and Help EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:49 am by Sammi

» Random Questions and Help
Random Questions and Help EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:56 pm by Sammi

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Random Questions and Help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sammi
Board Noob
Board Noob
Sammi

Gil : 32

Random Questions and Help Empty
PostSubject: Random Questions and Help   Random Questions and Help EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:05 pm

Hey everyone, I just figured I'd start this topic for anyone who had a random question to ask. Its a bit of fun, and hopefully we can get some people helped out at the same time. So, if you've got any random questions you'd like to ask, or random help topic's you want answered, post them here. I'll be watching this topic, so if I can answer I will. If I can't, hopefully someone else decides to lend a helping hand and fill in whatever I miss. Hope to hear from some of you.
Back to top Go down
https://lobme.rpg-board.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&am
Sammi
Board Noob
Board Noob
Sammi

Gil : 32

Random Questions and Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Questions and Help   Random Questions and Help EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:56 pm

Lols. Okay, so I'm using my own topic. Hope someone is watching it. Can anyone tell me what "Gil" is? I've been noticing it the past few days on peoples profiles, including my own, and just realized I have no idea what it means. Thanks for the help, whoever answers me. tongue Take care.
Back to top Go down
https://lobme.rpg-board.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&am

Random Questions and Help
Page 1 of 1