Lords Of Beer Mug Envy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is just our Guild Forum For Dungeons N Dragons Online

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Playlist

Top posters
Mehdik
Leave of Absence/Exit Letters Vote_lcapLeave of Absence/Exit Letters Voting_barLeave of Absence/Exit Letters Vote_rcap 
Cosplayer
Leave of Absence/Exit Letters Vote_lcapLeave of Absence/Exit Letters Voting_barLeave of Absence/Exit Letters Vote_rcap 
Czarine
Elífré
IronCheese
Nigglebaun
Jagal
Sammi
Corrig
Kiyokonoyume
Latest topics
» finally back home
Leave of Absence/Exit Letters EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:15 pm by Nebuchanezzar

» Temporary Resignation
Leave of Absence/Exit Letters EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:35 pm by Sammi

» Batman!!!!!!
Leave of Absence/Exit Letters EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:13 am by Sammi

» Snausages!
Leave of Absence/Exit Letters EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:49 am by IronCheese

» Collectibles
Leave of Absence/Exit Letters EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:18 pm by Sammi

» WTB: Royal Guards Mask
Leave of Absence/Exit Letters EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:10 pm by Sammi

» Cetxim WF Pally True Reincarnated
Leave of Absence/Exit Letters EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:28 am by IronCheese

» Neb's hand-me-downs
Leave of Absence/Exit Letters EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:49 am by Sammi

» Random Questions and Help
Leave of Absence/Exit Letters EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:56 pm by Sammi

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Leave of Absence/Exit Letters

Go down 
+2
Cosplayer
Mehdik
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mehdik
Co Leader
Co Leader
Mehdik

Gil : 116

Leave of Absence/Exit Letters Empty
PostSubject: Leave of Absence/Exit Letters   Leave of Absence/Exit Letters EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:07 pm

This thread will be made sticky so that all members may inform the guild of leaves of absence. You do not need to tell us why you need to leave unless you feel you want to share. Simply let us know when you are leaving and when you anticipate your return in clear times and dates.

Also, if you for any reason decide you are leaving the guild and would like to say goodbye or even take a parting shot. This is where you do it.

Go big or go home.
-Mehdik
(co-leader)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShogaNinja
Cosplayer
Designer
Designer
Cosplayer

Gil : 84

PostSubject: Re: Leave of Absence/Exit Letters   Leave of Absence/Exit Letters EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:14 pm

Stickied.
Back to top Go down
Mehdik
Co Leader
Co Leader
Mehdik

PostSubject: Lumbii   Leave of Absence/Exit Letters EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:30 am

Lumbii has taken a leave of absence from the guild for about 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Corrig
Board Noob
Board Noob

Gil : 32

PostSubject: Leaving Lobme!!   Leave of Absence/Exit Letters EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:40 am

I have left Lobme with all my toons for one very simple reason. I do not appreciate when officers of Lobme are saying things about me yet do not have the courage of their convictions to say these things to my face. How Pathetic!
Back to top Go down
Cosplayer
Designer
Designer
Cosplayer

PostSubject: Re: Leave of Absence/Exit Letters   Leave of Absence/Exit Letters EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:35 am

Looks like we have a little gossip problem in here. Maybe you should try to resolve it first. Then again, I guess people shouldn't talk about you behind your back :/

Oh well. Best wishes.
Back to top Go down
Kiyokonoyume
Board Noob
Board Noob

Gil : 21

PostSubject: Re: Leave of Absence/Exit Letters   Leave of Absence/Exit Letters EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:44 pm

Corrig wrote:
I have left Lobme with all my toons for one very simple reason. I do not appreciate when officers of Lobme are saying things about me yet do not have the courage of their convictions to say these things to my face. How Pathetic!

So.. you left the guild just cause some people were apparently talking about you? How did you come to confirm this, why are you not trying to resolve your issues to get those officers demoted, and what were the details to this offense?

Probably not coming back to read this but whatever. Left my 2 cents on that off chance.
Back to top Go down
Cosplayer
Designer
Designer
Cosplayer

PostSubject: Re: Leave of Absence/Exit Letters   Leave of Absence/Exit Letters EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:13 pm

Kiyokonoyume wrote:
Corrig wrote:

So.. you left the guild just cause some people were apparently talking about you? How did you come to confirm this, why are you not trying to resolve your issues to get those officers demoted, and what were the details to this offense?

Probably not coming back to read this but whatever. Left my 2 cents on that off chance.

Lol tbh, after talkin with one of the leaders, doesn't really seem like he's too concerned about the matter. Seems like the growth of the guild brings less care about individuals :/
Back to top Go down
Mehdik
Co Leader
Co Leader
Mehdik

PostSubject: The truth behind where Mehdik went.   Leave of Absence/Exit Letters EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 7:17 pm

Not so long ago Czarine, Leader of LoBME made a good decision. She spotted weakness in her officer pool and decided to bring me into the guild as an officer. I did a good job and she noticed quickly that my ability to pull people together was impressive so she made me Co-Leader of LoBME.
That was, until two nights ago. It was her decision to make me Co-Leader. Only she has the right to choose otherwise. This is first and foremost HER GUILD.

I did not leave LoBME as you were told by those who knew you would be upset by the fact that I was ninja kicked from the guild in the middle of the night.

Recently in light of all that has changed I decided to start a new guild, with my alt Longhair, called Invicta because there were serious gamers in LoBME and there were casual gamers. This dichotomy in the guild was divisive. People were called names behind other people's backs. Lines were drawn. Instead of trying to change LoBME and possibly harm it in the process, I decided maybe it was time for a bit of a pro-team spinoff. Both sides didn't seem to get along very well so I decided that I would create sort of an offshoot of LoBME and let people go back and forth as they pleased as long as they met the criteria. Invicta for serious gaming, and LoBME for casual. Besides, and no offense to Czarine, if she never came back the guild was screwed and pretty much doomed to failure being stuck in limbo without a true leader to be able to do the things we needed done to the roster. I couldn't take that chance.

Besides, many people would arise suddenly as officer with little to no qualifications and no explanations as to who promoted or why. It's hard to manage a guild that goes through so much change. It's hard for the head to tell what the hand is doing in a guild like that. There became a disconnect. I noticed that many people were leaving at random and I asked them why and they would say that no one talks to them or they never got in a guild group. This was a big problem.

Last week, Czarine came back and asked me if I spiked her guild. I told her no. I asked some of my friends to join my guild. Those people who wanted to come with me were my friends long before LoBME had them in their ranks. Yes I asked a few people, but to be honest most of those people I invited into LoBME in the first place, like I said. It was their decision to see the wisdom of my idea and to join us. I harbor no ill will against LoBME, I helped make it what it is today and in a short period of time.

She was cool with me after we talked about that, and then said that she really trusted Lan and that she would make him temporary leader so that he could promote/demote and do the things we needed to get done for three weeks while she finished up college exams. She asked me if I was cool with this. I said I was just as long as she told Lan that he couldn't kick me out. She agreed and the conversation was over.

The guild was running pretty good and I needed to focus on solidifying Invicta before I could focus on helping to better organize LoBME. Now that we are solid and strong, a mere week later, I was assailed with drama and other useless prattle having nothing to do with anything. I was further accused of spiking and after a small spat between Lan and I, I awoke to find that like a thief in the night Lan had kicked me out of the guild. I did not leave LoBME but I can tell you right now that the 80 members of Invicta were all your friends until that moment that I was kicked like a coward. Right now they stand united awaiting my decision on how to deal with Lan/Keldo's treachery.

I had wanted to share LoBME's vent server so I asked Lan/Keldo/Xnolariath many times to make Invicta a room on his vent so we could all be together again. Many times I asked, and many times he responded with affirmations, only to fail to honor them. So here we are, I am kicked out of the guild. Now Mehdik has become the leader of Invicta and it's my call whether our guilds are now friends or enemies. Invicta has its own 50 man vent server now anyway so the opportunity is gone now.

Was this the wise move of a leader or the callous calculating move of a usurper? I guess you will have to decide. Now I hear Acturis is leader. All I can say is what the fuck is going on? All these Guild Wars buddies of Lan are taking over the guild and they have the least right to do so. Who are they? Guild Wars is not DDO and their accomplishments there mean NOTHING here. This is the kind of twisted ideals the new "administration" adheres to, preferentialism.

Until things get straightened out anyone who thinks they can hack coming over to Invicta is welcome to apply @ our website www.InvictaDDO.com . Special considerations will be given to all LoBME members who make the switch. Please make sure to put your character information in the sign up form. Sending me or Longhair (my alt) a tell may also be helpful. Invicta is a DRAMA-FREE ZONE.

Czarine - Get a hold of me - you're still my #1 girl - we can get past this nonsense.

Mehdik
- The true co-leader of LoBME. Everyone else is just a usurper.
The leader will return in a few weeks and hopefully she will straighten this out. In the meantime send me a tell, or Longhair too.

To the backstabber:
Lan or Nebu or whoever is responsible for kicking me out like a coward in the middle of the night and then pretending that "Mehdik just left"- You are a despicable human being (and I use the term human loosely). You fucked up a really good thing and your guildmates should be ashamed to count you among their number.

If ever I am given back my position I would recommend that you and your cronies leave the guild and start their own because this guild is no longer big enough for the both of us. In fact this server isn't. You are hereby blacklisted by Invicta from participating in any of our raids. None of our members will raid with you ever. We have other powerful alliances and I will assure them to blacklist you as well. With all these ancient guilds blacklisting you and little endgame presence of your own you will have extreme trouble finding PUG groups for raids. All that will be left for you is groups that ninja you. Good luck with that. You thought you had power over me but you were very wrong. I think you will find me quite influential on this server.

P.S. I had the power this entire time to systematically dismantle this website but a true leader never uses his power selfishly. Let that be a lesson to you about restraint. I harbor no ill will against LoBME only Lan/Keldo/Xnolariath, or perhaps Nebu/Acturis the only two people who could have possibly kicked me out. You'll get yours. Also I would like to point out that WHAT RIGHT DOES KELDO HAVE TO HAND OVER THE LEADERSHIP OF THE GUILD THAT IS NOT HIS UNLESS HE HAS USURPED IT AS HIS OWN? Worst leader ever. Sorry you made such a huge mistake trusting this snake, Czarine.
Back to top Go down
Cosplayer
Designer
Designer
Cosplayer

PostSubject: Re: Leave of Absence/Exit Letters   Leave of Absence/Exit Letters EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:21 pm

Lol Czarine is a guy, bro XD
Back to top Go down
Favorhunter
Board Noob
Board Noob

Gil : 3

PostSubject: Re: Leave of Absence/Exit Letters   Leave of Absence/Exit Letters EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 6:40 pm

Since when is Czarine a guy?
Back to top Go down
Cosplayer
Designer
Designer
Cosplayer

PostSubject: Re: Leave of Absence/Exit Letters   Leave of Absence/Exit Letters EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:53 pm

Since he came out of his mother's vagina and the doctors wrapped him in a blue blanket XD

Last edited by Cosplayer on Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mehdik
Co Leader
Co Leader
Mehdik

PostSubject: Czarine   Leave of Absence/Exit Letters EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 7:42 pm

What I know about the history of the guild and it's True Leader.
The Lords of Beer Mug Envy was started 3 years ago around the inception of the game. It was called the Kitty Kat Guild. Her big sister was the Leader of the guild at that time. She ended up bowing out and Czarine became the leader. There was a vote, and Czarine came up with the new name LoBME. It was a hit. Years pass, here we are today.

Czarine is most definitely a female named Lexi, aged 19.
Her birth name is Alexis and she lives in Indiana. She is a health major at some university there.

She is not a dude. If she is then she is the flamingest dude I have ever talked to online, and that would truly suck.
Back to top Go down
Cosplayer
Designer
Designer
Cosplayer

PostSubject: Re: Leave of Absence/Exit Letters   Leave of Absence/Exit Letters EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:10 pm

Hmm this is weird. If Czarine is a girl named Lexi.....what name is Josh using and why is he Czarine on the forums? O_o

This is a mindfuck -_____-
Back to top Go down
keldo
Board Noob
Board Noob

Gil : 12

PostSubject: Captain Drama   Leave of Absence/Exit Letters EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 2:56 pm

Mehdik, I will have you know that I kicked you. You were trying to steal Lobme members into Invicta. You were a co-leader in Czarine's absence and instead of leading you tried to pilfer the guild. You are a super douchebag and am glad your gone. Your awesome threat emails are great. As soon as Czar is back She is leader. However before I kicked you, Czar was on vent and your behavior was brought up. She agreed that removal was the best option. So unless things change on her front gl. But if you ever do return to this guild, I will be more than happy to leave. I would rather stick my pecker in a lite socket than listen to your rambling BS. I wish you well in life. Peace - chumpers
Back to top Go down
Kiyokonoyume
Board Noob
Board Noob

Gil : 21

PostSubject: Re: Leave of Absence/Exit Letters   Leave of Absence/Exit Letters EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:56 am

keldo wrote:
Mehdik, I will have you know that I kicked you. You were trying to steal Lobme members into Invicta. You were a co-leader in Czarine's absence and instead of leading you tried to pilfer the guild. You are a super douchebag and am glad your gone. Your awesome threat emails are great. As soon as Czar is back She is leader. However before I kicked you, Czar was on vent and your behavior was brought up. She agreed that removal was the best option. So unless things change on her front gl. But if you ever do return to this guild, I will be more than happy to leave. I would rather stick my pecker in a lite socket than listen to your rambling BS. I wish you well in life. Peace - chumpers

wow. no wonder he wasn't doing anything as coleader.
Back to top Go down
Favorhunter
Board Noob
Board Noob

Gil : 3

PostSubject: Re: Leave of Absence/Exit Letters   Leave of Absence/Exit Letters EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:09 pm

He wasn't pilfering members... Invicta is/was simply a division of LOBME, meant for the more serious gamers, where LOBME was the casual gamers guild... THAT is why he didn't seem to be doing much. So Lan, you had no grounds to kick him...
Back to top Go down
keldo
Board Noob
Board Noob

Gil : 12

PostSubject: Favor you got it wrong man   Leave of Absence/Exit Letters EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:10 am

Favor if you logged in Once in awhile you would have been informed. You came onto vent with me making this an issue, but at the same time haven't been on DDO for 2 weeks. Seriously dude why even make a post. I may have been a little harsh on vent but here is the deal. Mehdik was recruiting people from Lobme to Invicta, This was brought up to Czarine in Vent and Czarine said Kick him. So when you think I am wrong in Kicking mehdik you are incorrect. It comes from the Guild Founder and Creator as far as I can tell. Since then Mehdik has blasted all over local chat and has made himself look like a total ass. None of us have suffered from Getting grps. Like I said I am a Temporary GL until Czarine returns. But I am a little befuddled as to why you make this post and now. If you miss Mehdik and all his greatness go flippin join him in Invicta. You can chill in his vent and listen to how great he is, Becareful though his Girlfriend is a Paralegal so that makes Mehdik a Lawyer as he once put it.

Hopefully this will resolve this Butt Stain of an issue. ty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leave of Absence/Exit Letters   Leave of Absence/Exit Letters Empty

Back to top Go down

Leave of Absence/Exit Letters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lords Of Beer Mug Envy :: Community Board :: General Discussions-
Jump to: